BESPIRITED – Business Adventure Game
Let your adventure begin!
Are you looking for a new challenge for the fall semester?
Diageo’s BESPIRITED online competition is here to put your business skills to test. Go on virtual international missions, solve interesting business-related tasks with your teammates and explore the vibrant cities of Budapest and Bangalore during the game.
Check out our teaser game where you can explore the interface and take a sneak peek into some of the locations before the real game starts. Play with us and if you are lucky, you can win a Diageo Gift Pack.Start exploring
What is involved?
Virtual Business journey and investigation game | Qualification
The BESPIRITED competition has three online stages. In the Qualification round participants enter a fun online investigation game with creative and business-related tasks.
FMCG Business Simulation | Semi-final
The teams who receive the 70% of the maximum score, qualify to the online Semi-final where they have to manage a virtual FMCG company in the business simulation. Only the top 10 -10 teams from Budapest and from Bangalore participate in the online Final.
Presentation of Case Study | Final
The best teams have to make a presentation about their solution of the Final’s business case study to show their ideas and spirit to the jury of DIAGEO experts and leaders.
Regional divisions | Bangalore & Budapest
There are going to be two competitions running parallel: Budapest and Bangalore. The same tasks but separate ranking. Make sure you are joining the right competition based on your place of living and studying!
Who can apply?
Budapest division - University/College students or fresh graduates (maximum two years after graduation) can join the Budapest competition.
Bangalore division - Students and graduates:
- who is older than 21 years
- OR who meet the criteria of drinking age as per their respective states (i.e. Karnataka - minimum 21 years old)
- AND having work experience of up to 5 years (i.e., 0 to 5 years of work experience) will be considered.
Teams from Europe have to join to the Hungarian division. Teams from Asia have to join to the Indian division. All the others can decide which competition they would like to participate.
You need to form a team of three members. At some points, business administration and/or financial studies can be an advantage, but applications with any other background are very welcome.
- 1st prize: the latest version of the iPad for all team members
- 2nd prize: Mixer package and a course with a Diageo Brand Ambassador
- 3rd prize: 20.000 HUF / 10,000 INR Diageo brand voucher for all team members
Timing of competition
- Extended Registration deadline: 8 November 2021, 23:59 (CET)
- Start of the qualification: 22 October 2021, 16:00 (CET)
- End of the qualification: 15 November 2021, 23:59 (CET)
- Start of the semi-final: 16 November 2021, 14:00 (CET)
- End of the semi-final: 24 November 2021, 23:59 (CET)
- Announcing the finalists: 25 November 2021
- Final: 3 December 2021
If you are up for the challenge apply to the competition with two of your friends until midnight (CET)!Register